AudacitorAudacitor

Main Audio Reviews Stats

American Tirade American Tirade

Sword through Simon Cowell? 5/5!

It could be a bit more dynamic though. You know, just some stuff happening in the background to keep the viewer interested.

Life of Tween Life of Tween

I gave it a 5/5

Though obviously, not for animation skill. Of which there is, but the storyline is what does it.

About the animation. Good job the shots that required depicting objects that rotate in 3D space. A little bit of easing on the motion tweens would just make it.

As said before, however, the storyline is what gets it going. Yes, there have been depictions of symbols and shapes coming to life before (A vs A comes to mind), but this is doing something new with that idea. Good job!

akoRn responds:

Thx for the compliment.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

This just gets better every time I watch it.

I've watched this movie 5 times over the course of three days, familiarizing myself with its nuances. I've watched certain parts frame by frame to exhibit every last detail. And I can conclude this: If your Flash abilities increase as fast as Adam Phillip's did over the course of his Bitey series, you may yet surpass Waterlollies.

In particular, the facial expressions are just awesome.

I look forward to the next episodes in the series.

rtil responds:

i hope it keeps being entertaining until the next episode which should come out early next year . glad you can continue to enjoy it. :)

My FBF: Special Edition My FBF: Special Edition

Yes, we're all here to watch a squiggly line!

/sarcasm
You could've at least changed the frame rate from the default 12 FPS.